Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Steven Colbert On The Winter Olympics

Heard this gem last week on the Colbert Report:
"I cannot wait to see that medal count. Every morning when I open the paper I go straight for it. I don't give a damn which sports we win the medals in. As far as I'm concerned Ice Dancing is just as manly as Two Man Luge. But you know winning isn't everything. It's just as important that we rub it in. Medal counts are a great quantifiable way to say: Yes, we're in an unpopular war, we're bitterly divided and we're embroiled in scandal, but if you get all up in our Bobsled grill we will bring the frozen solid sh*t hammer down. And I say the three-tiered medal stand not humiliating enough for the losers. I believe the medal stand should be made out of the losers. That really gets the point across, and it's more inclusive that way."
See it for yourself.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Cincinnati Sports
SportsRant

Recent Radio Interviews
Blogger

Ping

The Rest of the Radio Interviews